08 Aug Gary Mak, Project Management Professional
BKL is proud to announce that one of its partners, Gary Mak, has earned a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
What Is Project Management Professional Certification?
A program of the Project Management Institute, PMP certification recognizes project managers across sectors all over the world. It’s a formal affirmation of Gary’s excellent project management skills, for example, his abilities to
- lead collaborative processes,
- develop project plans,
- meet business and project goals, and
- ensure on-time project delivery, all while bolstering relationships with clients and staff.
PMP certification is by no means an easy feat. To earn his, Gary, prepared for months, logging the details of over 4,500 hours of project management experience. He also passed a 4-hour exam.
Here are some highlight projects Gary led and directed:
- Port of Vancouver Noise Monitoring Program
- Hamilton Transit Centre
- West Village District Energy Centre
Congratulations, Gary! The team is proud of your achievement.