Why Choose BKL?
Do you want a career that means more? Do you want a job that is challenging and demanding, but rewarding at the same time? Do you want to work with people who genuinely care about you and appreciate your contribution? Do you want to work for an employer who encourages and supports you to be your best? Of course you do! When you join BKL, you become part of our team and story and support our vision of acoustics is embraced in all the places we live, work, and play in. Our success has been built from the ground up by our people and we embrace hard work and fun along the way. The work is challenging. The opportunities are endless!
Experienced Professionals, make your next career move BKL! You will:
- Work on challenging projects with a diverse, talented, and collaborative team
- Experience a culture where your knowledge and experience are valued
- See focus placed on your professional career development
- Expand your skill set with opportunities to work on varied projects
- See the pride we have in our projects and know that our collective contribution made it possible
As a New Graduate joining the BKL team, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging projects right from the start
- Be integrated into our diverse team with on-the-job training and in-house training programs
- Learn from seasoned industry leaders and mentors who will help you learn the ropes
- Work in a social, family-like organization that operates responsibly and ethically
Students joining the BKL team, you will:
- Gain valuable, hands-on work experience that can be applied back to your studies
- Learn from seasoned industry professionals and make invaluable connections in your discipline of choice
- Gain diverse, well-rounded experience with opportunities to return to BKL for multiple work terms
Our rewards go beyond cash incentives. In addition to a base salary and annual vacation, we also offer a comprehensive health benefits package that includes: Extended healthcare and drug plans, dental and vision benefits, sick leave, long-term disability, life insurance, group retirement savings plan (RRSP) with employer matching contributions, employee and family assistance program, professional association dues, and continuing professional development.
We welcome trained international and out-of-province acoustics professionals to apply for our jobs. Although the process to immigrate to Canada can be involved, you will immediately appreciate your efforts upon arrival to Canada’s beautiful West Coast!
To work in British Columbia as a non-Canadian Citizen or non-Canadian Permanent Resident, you will require a valid work permit. For more information on how to apply for a work permit, visit www.canada.ca and www.welcomebc.ca.